- According to NASA, there exists probable evidence of a great number of extraterrestrial oceans, which means there is a vast potential for life in outer space.
- In most cases, these oceans are thought to be subsurface oceans, hidden beneath the often icy exterior of various satellites, moons, asteroids, planets, and exoplanets, such as Titan, Rhea, Titania, Oberon, Europa, Enceladus, Callisto, Ganymede, Triton, Ceres, Pluto, Eris, Sedna, Orcus, Gliese 1214 b, and Kepler-22b, among many other possible candidates.
- One such subsurface ocean also exists deep below Antarctica, and holds many secrets. It is thought to be accessible via an extremely deep chasm in Lake Vostok. Scientists have been secretly attempting to probe this entryway using deep sea submersibles for the past five years.
- Like those on other planets and celestial bodies, the subsurface ocean beneath Antarctica is associated with a gravity anomaly, in this case the Wilkes Land Gravity Anomaly.
- Extremophiles are living beings which inhabit and thrive in ecological niches whose conditions are too extreme (e.g., hot, cold, acidic, etc) for the majority of other life forms.
- Extremophiles have been discovered in Antarctica’s subglacial Lake Vostok, which scientists say has the closest conditions to what we can expect to find in extraterrestrial locations.
- As it is believed that life is an emergent property of matter which springs forth everywhere universally under the proper conditions, extremophiles in Antarctica are supposed to have a high degree of similarity to those found extraterrestrially.
- Proponents of Panspermia theory suggest, however, that life arose independently of the Planet Earth, and was seeded both here and throughout the universe.
- However, a combination of both spontaneous emergence and cross-communication of living beings across planetary and meta-planetary biomes is much more likely, according to the evidence.
- Quatrian legend, interestingly, has historically suggested much the same thing, though it has largely been ignored by mainstream scholars for various reasons.
- In Quatrian cosmology, the various realms of existence are considered to be something like “pod worlds” on what is called the World Vine. The mythological Great River connects these worlds as a transmission pathway, which life in all its variations has long been able to traverse.
- According to Quatrian tradition, commerce between the denizens of oceans on the moons, asteroids, planets, exoplanets, etc. has long occurred via a variety of mechanisms, including the portail system, legends of which served as the inspiration for Gene Roddenberry’s Iconian gateways in Star Trek.
- Of the many species which traverse these channels between worlds, one class is particularly noteworthy, the sprites.
- Experienced on Earth and other planets as “transient luminous events,” their origin and nature is actually biological. They are extremophiles which are uniquely adapted to the conditions found within Otherspace (the “fluidic space” of Star Trek), the multi-dimensional manifold which connects the various bubble or pod-worlds of Quatrian cosmology.
- In fact, their hybrid fluidic nature enables them to survive on a variety of worlds and conditions, including atmospheric and oceanic, including both surface and sub-surface oceans.
- Their physical form is something like that of somewhat ethereal jellyfish (though they do have physical tangible substance under the right conditions), which are in fact their closest Earth-life relatives, and some of which are known to exhibit biological immortality.
- These creatures are encountered at times on Earth as what we know of as “UFOs,” but the Sky Critter and Living Sky Theories are technically more accurate and descriptive of their true nature.
- Scientists now believe that the Fast Radio Bursts coming from within our own galaxy are in fact transmission packets containing quantum biological signatures of immmortal sky jellyfish beasts passing through the portail system connecting the various pod-worlds.
- When these packets arrive at their destination point, they appear something like what paranormal investigators call “orbs” and later regenerate into more mature forms, based on local conditions and available resources.
- In fact, a great many of the forms which are normally associated with classical paranormal encounters are in fact instantiations of the sprite biomorph at various points in its life cycle.
Please remember we all have different opinions, Think Before You Speak or Write Something that is cruel to Others. After all, We are only Humans. Wishing you clear skies and wide eyes. To share your experiences or just leave a comment there is a area below. Read or listen.
We are the change the world has been waiting for!
Have you witnessed an unidentified flying object?
You are not alone. Whether you think UFOs are black projects, extraterrestrial craft, something else altogether, or just don’t know, again: you are not alone!
Unconditional love. The road we all get to walk. Unconditional love is like the sun.
WE ARE THE DISCLOSURE !~ WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE
Love and Regards,
Happy Quarantine !
Nancy Thames : )
Listen to this post