The House has voted to pass the National Defense Authorization Act for the fiscal year 2022 with broad bipartisan support. The bill, which sets the guidelines for defense policy, authorizes spending in line with the Pentagon’s priorities, including the creation of a dedicated UFO investigation office.
Three months after the Pentagon released its long-awaited – albeit scant – report to Congress on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs), the United States government has taken the first step in establishing a permanent office whose sole goal is to investigate the subject “openly.”
The provision is part of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2022 of the House of Representatives and was approved yesterday (September 23) by 316 affirmative votes against 113 negative.
As a next step, the Senate will have to pass its own version of the bill, and then the two houses will resolve the differences in the coming months in a conference committee.
Capture or exploit
The new UFO Investigation Office “will carry out, throughout the department, the mission currently carried out by the provisional Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Working Group,” notes a section of fewer than five pages ( Section 1652 of HR4350 ) in the NDAA, which was added and submitted by Rep. Rubén Gallego, a Marine Corps combat veteran.
Among other things, there are the following points:
- Develop procedures to synchronize and standardize the collection, notification and analysis of incidents related to unidentified aerial phenomena throughout the Department of Defense.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure that such incidents of each military department are reported and incorporated in a centralized repository.
- Establish procedures to require timely and consistent notification of such incidents.
- Assess the links between unidentified aerial phenomena and adversarial foreign governments, other foreign governments, or non-state actors.
- Assess the threat such incidents pose to the United States.
- Coordinate with other departments and agencies of the Federal Government, as appropriate.
- Coordinate with United States allies and partners, as appropriate, to better assess the nature and extent of unidentified aerial phenomena.
The section also proposes that the new UAP office submit a report to Congress once a year for the next five years and even provide “an update on any ongoing efforts on the ability to capture or exploit unidentified aerial phenomena discovered.”
This news follows the frenzied saga that began in late 2017 when the existence of a secret Pentagon group to study UFOs and related videos was leaked. The resulting public pressure has led not only to an acknowledgment of credible encounters with UFOs – albeit under the guise of a potential national threat – but also to wide dissemination by the mass media and the emergence of witnesses from a high level – among them pilots – of these unidentified.
Please remember we all have different opinions, Think Before You Speak or Write Something that is cruel to Others. After all, We are only Humans. Wishing you clear skies and wide eyes. To share your experiences or just leave a comment there is a area below. Read or listen.
We are the change the world has been waiting for!
Have you witnessed an unidentified flying object?
You are not alone. Whether you think UFOs are black projects, extraterrestrial craft, something else altogether, or just don’t know, again, you are not alone!
Unconditional love. The road we all get to walk. Unconditional love is like the sun.
WE ARE THE DISCLOSURE !~ WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE
Love and Regards,
Listen to this post