Many people believe that there is only one stone tablet that tells the story of the 8 immortal kings, but that is not the case. There are actually several tablets that are basically continuations of one another, making up a list together.
This list has been extremely controversial over the past couple of years because of what it entails. The tablets talk about a very ancient history of Earth that is unrecognizable for most historians.
The most important one is definitely the Weld-Blundell prism from the Ashmolean Museum cuneiform collection in Oxford though because this is where the king’s most complete list is found.
Originally discovered in southern Iraq, this tablet tells the story of the ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, and Babylonian civilizations. Sadly though the temples in Iraq were all destroyed very recently by ISIS, but the remaining items inside are definitely incredible gems of historical significance.
But anyway, the list basically names all of the kings that ruled and the time periods when they did so. People believe this to be proof of the Anunnaki because each king supposedly lived up to a thousand years old and they are specifically told to have come from the sky. It is also believed that this list inspired the Bible.
These kings lived more than 240,000 years ago and they have by far some of the most interesting stories we’ve ever uncovered.
Here is the list:
1. Alulim was king in Eridug and lived eight sars (28,800 years).
2. Alalngar was king after Alulim, also in Eridug, and lived for 10 sars (36,000 years). “Then Eridug fell and the kingdom was taken to Bad-tibira.”
3. En-men-lu-ana was king for 12 sars (43,200 years).
4. En-men-gal-ana was king for 8 sars (28,800 years).
5. Dumuzid (the shepherd) was king for 10 sars (36,000 years). “Then Bad-tibira fell and the kingdom was taken to Larag.”
6. En-sipad-zid-ana was king for 8 sars (28,800 years). “Then Larag fell and the kingdom was taken to Zimbir.”
7. En-men-dur-ana was king 5 for sars and 5 ners (21,000 years). “Then Zimbir fell and the kingdom was taken to Shuruppag.”
8. Ubara-tutu was king for 5 sars and 1 ner (18,600 years).
Listen to this post