By Ian Parkin
With now over ten years of contributions from peeps all over the world it becomes clear that there are several common threads to the mysterious phenomenon of seeing writing on the walls.
The experience of seeing writing on the walls seems to have the following characteristics.
- There is no specific age range as young and old have reported these same visions.
- You are in bed sleeping and wake fully or partially to notice the appearance.
- The words are most often written in a strange language that you do not understand.
- Some wake up to seeing colorful writing on the wall.
- Some see the writing in pictograms that do not make any sense.
- Others see this as Mayan style glyph’s on the ceiling.
- There are also reports of seeing green matrix style light with computerized numbers.
- Those of you who have this experience also have other psychic episodes from time to time.
- You may have had this happen multiple times over the years.
- Many have the experience of an invisible force holding you down in the bed during the episode.
- It can be a fearful experience for some at the time, but no harm happens.
- It can be a fun and interesting experience, especially after several events and the initial fear subsides.
- You are not able to make this happen at will.
- Most common seems to be illuminated green writing on the walls.
- Some see red and black swirling words.
- Others mention also seeing floating white orbs or light.
- You feel relieved when you realize so many others are having similar experiences.
- Some have mentioned their blood type is RH negative.
- We would all love to know more about this if anyone finds any new information.
Deciphering the writing on the walls
The meaning of seeing writing on the walls is an ongoing mystery. One school of thought is that this is hypnagogic hallucination. (imagined sensations that seem very real)
Hypnagogic hallucinations have fascinated scientists, writers, and philosophers for many centuries. Research about their causes and link to dreams is ongoing.
The reason I am investigating this is because one my Blog Visitors has experienced many of the above mentioned and Him/Her emailed me with this question. I personally think this is an Abduction with suppressed memories and possible downloads. Plus a lot of abductees are RH negative blood type. Tell what you think.
Message: Hi Nancy –
After stumbling across your great site and reading but a fraction of your posts, wondering if you can provide insight into a couple experiences I’ve had of late regarding awakening at dawn with my bedroom full of purple stars. A series of purple scrolling letters that looked like runes was in the forefront. I rubbed my eyes thinking I was hallucinating or insane (lol) and it was gone. I’ve always had odd experiences and/or fascination with unseen but no memory of abductions. Besides your site, where else may I find info? I’m others “normal.”
So I was looking around and found this and will continue to look for more info. Please comment below if you can help me to help him/her.
Please remember we all have different opinions, Think Before You Speak or Write Something that is cruel to Others. After all, We are only Humans. Wishing you clear skies and wide eyes. To share your experiences or just leave a comment there is a area below. Read or listen. We are the change the world has been waiting for! Have you witnessed an unidentified flying object? You are not alone. Whether you think UFOs are black projects, extraterrestrial craft, something else altogether, or just don’t know, again: you are not alone! Unconditional love. The road we all get to walk. Unconditional love is like the sun.
WE ARE THE DISCLOSURE !!! ~~~ WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE!!!
LOL=Love and Regards,
Happy Quarantine !
Nancy Thames : )
Listen to this post